- Impart God's truth to this generation
- Provide a safe and relevant environment
- Communicate with families
- Network with a community of leaders
- Pray for the international children's ministry community
Five Initiatives: Commit
Our five initiatives are meant to identify bright spots in the church worth replicating. They are a starting point for beginning to set an international standard for Children's Ministry. Working together, we can focus on key issues that will make a lasting impact. Commit today and help us set a new standard for Children's Ministry.
Kids and TextingPosted by Matt Guevara on November 12, 2014 / No Comments
[Any day in my house] My daughter: Mom sent you a text. Me: What’s it say? My daughter: Close the garage door. Smiley face with sunglasses. Me: Text her back, “Got it….