Copyright 2022 © INCM. All rights reserved.
INCM has existed for 40 years to connect the children’s ministry community to what they need to champion the discipleship of kids and families. It began with a small group of children’s ministry leaders in Colorado recognizing their need for one another, for training, and for resources as they carved out what it looked like for the discipleship of children to be prioritized in their communities. From there, the network has grown to an international community that celebrates and shares generously with one another in the magnificent things we have in common – a deep love for the Lord, the Gospel, His Word, and shepherding kids to know, love, and follow Jesus.
We believe that Children’s Ministry is the most futuristic and strategic ministry of the Church; because of this, we understand that children’s ministry leaders have the opportunity to ignite transformation in discipleship for the kids and families they serve. This is why we are passionate about connecting leaders to what they need to do what God has called them to do. It is an honor to serve children’s ministry leaders and run alongside them in these efforts.
INCM exists to connect children’s ministry leaders to training, resources, and community.
Shape the future of the Church by connecting all who champion the discipleship of children.
- Biblically Focused
- Courageous in Mission
- Passionate in Service
- Collaborative in Strategy
- Integrity in Operation
- Champion the Community
If you spend any amount of time with this community, you will quickly discover we like confetti. Not just because confetti is fun and a great addition to just about everything (we know the facilities team doesn’t necessarily feel this way…), but because it is a perfect metaphor for how we choose to walk with one another.
As a community of leaders championing the discipleship of kids and families, we express celebration and excitement for one another and each one’s obedience! The amazing thing about confetti is that it tends to stick around long after the popper has been popped. In the same way, we desire to ensure that the joy and love of our interactions with one another sticks long after the encounter. We genuinely love one another, celebrate one another’s leadership, and cheer one another on in this race run by faith.
Statement of Faith
International Network of Children’s Ministry subscribes to the following Statement of Faith formulated by the National Association of Evangelicals:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.